Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

Really incredible work.

I'm not much of a sonic fan but I love the characters, the story isn't familiar to me but I really loved how you took the series serious. Not many films portray Tails as such a serious character. Really great job I loved it so much. <3

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Holly shit

Wow I loved the consistent anatomy, attention to detail, three dimensional feeling silhouettes. The animation timing totally matched the song as well as the lip syncing. Everything just fit so nicely together. I especially loved the realism of the guitar strings, great touch.

Also furries rule =D
Love to see more from you mate.

Jim and Pals Shorts: Ep 8 Jim and Pals Shorts: Ep 8

Ahah finally released.

You're really getting more than your feet wet with all this motion knowledge we call animation. I'm glad to see you're liking flash so much, though as I've mentioned you've done great with koolmoves in the past. I suppose Jim's next step is.....3 D

O:

Just kidding, hope to see more Jim soon!

Jimtopia responds:

Oooh, but I do intend to take Jim into the 3D world someday. I doubt he'll stay there, but it'll be an interesting experiment, that's for sure!

Thanks for the review man, glad you liked it.

SKATER V2 Christmas 2007 SKATER V2 Christmas 2007

Awesome

Very cute ^_^

Jim and Pals Shorts: Ep 4 Jim and Pals Shorts: Ep 4

Nice!

Gave for a good laugh. ^_^ Being short is a good thing.

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it!

MoreLikeBlue MoreLikeBlue

I agree with Funker42

Send a tape to adult swim. I wouldn't mind watching this series on tv.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

Oh My FUCKING GOD.

Best stick flick ever hands down. You are a God amung flash animators. And you are now my flash idol. Congradulations on this wonderful acomplishment.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Amazing

Another madness!?!?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? WE WOULD LIKE IT?

You were right, madness never dies. And neither does it's characters. Great work.

Welcome to Fallout Welcome to Fallout

Pretty good Pretty good...

It was decent overall. You can understand whats going on and how it ties together. But really this isn't all that original of a story. But it was decently done and should get an O.K. score. Good work.